Got the travel bug? New Vienna and Dublin passes coming soon...
If you’re looking for inspiration for the new year and are wondering where to go, why not consider the imperial Austrian capital, Vienna; or perhaps you’d rather visit the world famous Guinness city, Dublin? Leisure Pass Group is launching the Vienna Pass and the Dublin Pass in early 2015 – just in time to start planning your trips away for the rest of the year. As sister products of The London Pass, the set-up is pretty similar: you can visit some of the best sights and attractions in an all-in-one pass, tailored to every sightseer's needs. What's more, you're guaranteed to save money, too! In a nutshell; The Vienna Pass
- Free entry into over 50 top attractions including Schönbrunn Palace, Hofburg Imperial Palace and Schönbrunn Zoo
- Unlimited journeys on the HOP ON HOP OFF VIENNA SIGHTSEEING TOURS buses
- The option of an added travelcard to take care of all your travel needs
- Free guidebook
- Fast Track Entry to some of Vienna’s most popular attractions
Available in 2, 3 and 6 days, you can choose the pass that best suits your needs. It’s great value for money and will promise you huge savings. With so much imperial history, classic traditions and world class art to discover, you can’t visit Vienna without it! The Dublin Pass
- Free entry into 33 top attractions including the Guinness Storehouse, Christ Church Cathedral and Kilmainham Gaol
- 23 extra offers and discounts including retail, leisure and dining
- Free one way airport transfer from Dublin Airport
- Free guidebook
- Fast Track Entry into all attractions included!
The Dublin Pass comes in 1, 2, 3 or 6 day passes so whether you’re going for a flying city break or staying in the capital a bit longer, there’s something for everyone. It’s easy to use and covers the best of Dublin’s historical and contemporary culture. It’s a no brainer! Designed by sightseeing experts, for sightseers, the passes suit every need - from travel, attraction entry costs and other benefits. We’ll keep you posted with launch dates – so watch this space. If you aren't au fait with our other sister passes, we also have The Paris Pass, The Berlin Pass and the OMNIA Vatican & Rome Card. What are you waiting for, go explore Europe!