Chelsea FC Stadium Tour
- Tours & cruises
What you'll do
Take the stadium tour that has been enjoyed by millions of sports fans from all around the world for over 20 years.
Visit Chelsea FC Stadium with The London Pass®
- With us, there are no entry fees on the day – all you've got to do is show your pass.
- Visit Stamford Bridge, the home of the 2012 and 2021 European Champions. This is your gateway to the Chelsea FC Stadium Tour.
- View the Dressing Rooms, Press Room, players' tunnel and pitch-side, all part of the comprehensive Stamford Bridge Stadium Tour.
- Tour tickets include a guided tour, photo opportunities at Chelsea FC Stadium, Chelsea FC Megastore and access to London's largest football museum.
Stamford Bridge - home to Chelsea Football Club - one of the English Premier League's top teams. Their defining moments have been seen live and in replays countless times around the world. But if you’ve ever wondered what life is like for the players behind the scenes, the Chelsea FC Tour is your way to find out, first-hand.
About Chelsea Stadium Tour and Museum
Chelsea's live tour guides lead you through Stamford Bridge on a fantastic 60-minute Chelsea FC Stadium Tour experience, which includes Dressing Rooms, Press Room, players' tunnel, and pitch-side.
The Chelsea FC Museum, home to the most complete collection of football silverware in London, can be visited either before or after the Chelsea FC Tour and is included in the price of the visit.
Exclusive Photo Opportunities
Each guest receives a free Chelsea FC lanyard and the opportunity for an official photograph with both the 2012 and 2021 UEFA Champions League trophies on arrival (photos must be purchased separately). Don't miss out on this unique feature of your Chelsea FC Stadium Tour.
What's more, you'll be able to download a digital guide to your device, which enhances your Stamford Bridge Tour. The guide features stunning videos, 360-degree films, historical footage and quiz content to kickstart your tour.
The guide is available in 12 languages: English, Italian, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Hebrew, Mandarin, Japanese, Thai and Arabic, and tells the full history of the club from 1905 to the present day.
Tour and Museum highlights
Trophy Room - check out all of Chelsea FC's stunning silverware showcased in one place. The display is the most 'complete' collection of trophies in London, featuring every major domestic and European honour including the UEFA Champions League from 2012 and 2021.
One Step Beyond – A new, immersive installment on the tour route allows you to experience first-hand the atmosphere of a big European night under the lights at Stamford Bridge
Meet the Managers - A new virtual photo opportunity to sit alongside Thomas Tuchel, the Men's First Team Manager, or Emma Hayes, the Women's Team Manager at the famous Press Room desk during your Stamford Bridge Stadium Tour.
Tour+ - Allows you to upload stunning content and 360 videos on your own smartphones and at no extra charge. Exclusive to Chelsea FC Tours, this platform lets you find out even more about Chelsea, while still enjoying the spoken delivery of the tour guide using your own phone. Available in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese (Brazilian), Japanese and Korean.
Chelsea Football Club facts
- Chelsea, along with Arsenal were the first teams in Europe to play with numbered shirts. Their first appearance with these kits was in 1928 against Swansea City.
- Former owner, Ken Bates purchased Chelsea FC for £1 in 1982 before selling it in 2003 to Russian billionaire, Roman Abramovich.
- Chelsea FC is the only British club to have won all four of UEFA's major trophies - the Champions League, Europa League, Cup Winners' Cup and Super Cup. This crowning glory is well-highlighted during your Chelsea FC Tours.
- Chelsea FC's First Match: Chelsea FC played their first-ever match on September 1, 1905, against Stockport County. This historic match marked the beginning of the club's long and storied history.
- Stamford Bridge Capacity: Stamford Bridge, the home ground of Chelsea FC, has a seating capacity of over 40,000 spectators. It has been the site of numerous memorable football matches and events throughout the years.
Know before you go
Getting in: simply present your pass at the main tours and museum entrance. The tour includes admission to the museum, please allow two hours for your visit.
Please note: the tours schedule is subject to change based on match days. For up-to-date information, please check the Chelsea FC Tours website. We recommend checking the website for availability on the day of your visit.
Where you'll be
Stamford Bridge, Fulham Road, London, GB
Tours: depart hourly from 10AM (first tour) to 3PM (last tour).
Museum: daily from 9.30AM to 5PM (last admission 4.30PM).
For up-to-date information, please check the Chelsea FC website.
Closings & holidays
25 & 26 December, match-days & certain pre-match days.
Chelsea FC Stadium Tour
Buy with confidence
Why choose The London Pass®?
Big savingsSave more with our credits packages than buying individual tickets - we guarantee it!
Bucket-list experiencesEnjoy world-famous sights and hidden hotspots, all handpicked by our local experts.
All in one placeAll you need is the Go City app. Simple!
Sign up now for an exclusive discount!
Join our mailing list and receive a 5% discount code straight away! Plus, you'll be the first to receive future offers, trip inspiration and so much more!